Wednesday, April 15, 2009

ScareWare

What scares me the most about scare ware and viruses that are floating around the web is that I probably look up about 20 songs a day and a virus could easily be slipped into one of my mp3 files that I download. Also after I get a virus some of the false antivirus might lead me into trying them and then contain viruses itself. What also bothers me is that some viruses now days cannot be deleted or fixed instead you would have to clear your whole hard drive. I hate that now days it isn’t even safe to open my email without knowing exactly what I am opening. What also bothers me is the people who create and use these viruses, like don’t they have better stuff to do with their time and what is the point really? Also I wish there was one antivirus company that I can trust, now days you can’t trust anything on the web. It just seems like in a couple years it wont be safe to even go on the internet at all. Also the thing that pisses me off is that viruses get so bad that they delete everything and can steal all your information such as credit card info and social security info. Now days I try to download as little as possible and don’t download possible threats yet I still have a virus or spyware. The viruses that aren’t fatal to your computer also piss me off because they make the computer run slower and not load some files. Viruses have deleted my work, music, pictures and even programs on my computer. I hope that in the future my kids and grandkids will have found a way to destroy and fix these viruses and will be able to surf the web in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment